Business Internet China

Business Internet China is a blog test about Internet in general, China in general and Business Internet in China particularly

Friday, December 01, 2006

Incredible chinese


I'm just coming back to eat in my favourite little chinese restaurant near my flat. On the road, I see a new shop next to my restaurant. Yesterday, it wasn't here! In just 24hours, this place is changed from nothing to a DVD store. It's chinese miracle! DVD sellers are everywhere beacause very good profitability. One DVD cost 1€, but we can do t just for 0.20€. There are fakes of course, and there is no bonus, but you can see the film in O.V. Something strange because China said a few time ago : no fake!
The most funny was the entry was in construction, a worker was painting in front of, there was ust a little piece of DVDs, however, public could enter and cash register was already working. Business is business!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home