Business Internet China

Business Internet China is a blog test about Internet in general, China in general and Business Internet in China particularly

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Business Internet China : What about this blog and who is author

Hello guys and welcome on my blog !

My blog is about Business in China, Internet Business and particularly E-business in China. What’s the link? I’m from Internet world and I live in China for 6 months now, so I try to be a link. First, this blog is for me, for my bad memory ;-)

A little presentation about me, yes who am I?

My name is Willy and I’m 26. I’m French et I moved in most of cities in France like Grenoble, Genève (Swiss), Perpignan, Nice, Paris and Nantes. It was good but not enough for me, so I decided to continue by moving on China where I lived in Shanghai and now Beijing.

My cursus? I have an E-business Licence and a Postgraduate Diploma in Internet. I worked 3 years in Internet in France (Webmaster, Intranet Project Manager, Search Engine Optimizer). I really like Internet so I’ll post here news about it.

Why China? Because I have fascination for Asia and China is his economical engine (we say China will become the first economical nation in 20 years). So I moved here because it was good for willing to find an another culture and good for my entrepreneurship’s ideas. I have a Postgraduate in Management with China, so I didn’t come here without nothing :p

So, I will speak about my life in China, sometimes with flashback, Chinese news and Chinese business in particular Internet Business in China, you guess it no? ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home